Amirhossein Eslami Mirabadi
– Born in 5th January 1971 in Isfahan, Iran.
– Started Ney (Iranian Flute) from 1986 in Isfahan.
– B.A. in Music in 1996 from Music Faculty of Art University, Tehran.
– M.A. in Composition in 2002 from Music Faculty of Art University, Tehran.
– Head of Iranian Music Department in Music Faculty of Art University, Tehran from 2005 to
– Music Lecturer in Music Faculty of Art University, Tehran from 2006 up to now.
– Dean of Administration in Music Faculty of Art University, Tehran from 2010 to 2012.
– The First Grade Companion with Foozhan Ensemble, at the 1st World music Festival, as a Ney
player, Tehran, 1998.
– The First Grade Iranian Ensemble, the 4th Festival of Nationwide Students of Music, Tehran
University of Technology as a Leader and composer, Tehran, 2003.
– The Commendation Tablet, the 5th Nationwide Students’ Festival, Tehran, 2004.
– The Best Lecturer in Music Faculty, Art University, Tehran, 2008.
– The Third Prize of “Olympic Song Composition Competition”, Iran Olympic
Academy for Olympic Rings Tehran, 2008.
– The First Prize of “International Composition Competition 2 Agosto”, Bologna, Italy for Parsi 2009.
– The Best Researcher in Music Faculty, Art University, Tehran, 2009.
– The Third Prize of “International Composition Competition Shakuhachi Chamber Music”,
Melbourne, Australia for Seasons 2010.
– Music album “All of You” (With Hooshyar khayam) ranked with 4 stars by Song Lines
Magazine, Volume 75, London, 2011.
– The member of jury meeting in the international composition competition “2 Agosto“, 18th
Edition from Friday June 15 to Sunday June 17, 2012.
– Honorable mention; work recommended for recording during the Atlas Academy
Composition Competition for Piece for Dialogue among Cultures, Atlas Academy, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 2014.
-The member of Book Council in Tehran Art University, 2014.
-The member of jury meeting in the composition competition “Ahmad Pejman Biennial Composition Contest“, 1st Edition, Tehran, Iran, 2015.